To: Jakarta, o9st May 2011
Alfa Trans Raya
Jl. Tb. Simatupang
Jakarta – Indonesia
Greetings and well wishes are always Allah-given in each job and your activity.
With this letter hereby I would like to express my interest to work as employees in your office. I am a Bachelor of Management from Faculty of Economics, Gunadarma University. I am hardworking and quick to learning about new experiences. I would very happy if I accepted, so I can implement my accounting knowledge and gain valuable experience. Along with this letter I submit my curriculum vitae, recent photograph size 4x6, and certificates for your consideration.
Thank you for your time and your attention to read this application letter. I have big expectation to work in your office.
1. Name : Linda Sulistiawati
2. Sex : Female
3. Place and Birth of Date : Jakarta, 18th August 1989
4. Nationality : Indonesian
5. Religion : Islam
6. Address : Jl. H. Mandor 2 No. 77 Rt. 05/Rw. 02, Cilandak Barat, Jakarta Selatan. 12430
7. Hand Phone Number : 085717706666
8. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal Education :
1994 - 1995 TK Tanwirul Qulub Jakarta
1995 - 2001 SD Negeri Karet Kuningan 03 Pagi Jakarta
2001 - 2004 SLTP Negeri 115 Jakarta
2004 - 2007 SMA Negeri 70 Jakarta
2006 - Management Faculty of Economics Gunadarma University Depok
Exercise 37 : Relative Clauses
Exercise 38 : Relative clause reduction
1. George is the man chosen to represent the committee at the convention.
2. All of the money accepted has already been released.
3. The papers on the table belong to Patricia.
4. The man brought to the police station confessed to the crime.
5. The girl drinking coffee is Mery Allen.
6. John’s wife, a professor, has written several papers on this subject.
7. The man talking to the policeman is my uncle.
8. The book on the top shelf is the one that I need.
9. The number of students counted is quite high.
10. Leo Evans, a doctor, eats in this restaurant every day